FISCAL YEAR BOARD APPROVED BUDGETS
- 2018-2019 BOARD APPROVED BUDGET
- 2017-2018 FINAL AMENDED BUDGET
- 2017-2018 AMENDED BUDGET
- 2017-2018 BOARD APPROVED BUDGET
- 2016-2017 FINAL AMENDED BUDGET
- 2016-2017 AMENDED BUDGET
- 2016-2017 BOARD APPROVED BUDGET
- 2015-2016 FINAL AMENDED BUDGET
- 2015-2016 AMENDED BUDGET
- 2015-2016 BOARD APPROVED BUDGET
CURRENT OPERATING EXPEDITURES
EDUCATIONAL SERVICE PROVIDER EXPENDITURES
- 2017-2018 OPERATING EXPENDITURES
- 2016-2017 OPERATING EXPENDITURES
- 2017-2018 TRANSPARENCY EXPENDITURES
- 2016-2017 TRANSPARENCY EXPENDITURES
- 2015-2016 OPERATING EXPENDITURES
- 2015-2016 TRANSPARENCY EXPENDITURES
CURRENT BARGAINING AGREEMENTS
- Teachers, Secretaries, and Administration have no Collective Bargaining Agreements
EMPLOYER SPONSORED HEALTH CARE PLANS
AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- 2017-2018 AUDITED FINANCIAL REPORT
- 2016-2017 AUDITED FINANCIAL REPORT
- 2015-2016 AUDITED FINANCIAL REPORT
- 2014-2015 AUDITED FINANCIAL REPORT
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CHECK REGISTERS
- 2018 March Check Register
- 2018 February Check Register
- 2018 January Check Register
- 2017 December Check Register
- 2017 November Check Register
- 2017 October Check Register
- 2017 September Check Register
- 2017 August Check Register
- 2017 July Check Register
- 2016-2017 Check Registers
- 2015-2016 Check Registers
MEDICAL BENEFIT PLAN BIDS
- Because our staff is hired through a third-party vendor, we did not request medical benefit plan bids for 2017-2018.
PROCUREMENT OF SUPPLIES
EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT POLICY
STATEMENT OF REIMBURSED EXPENSES
- Staff is hired through third party vendor.
- 2016-2017 - There were no expenses incurred by any board members of the district.
LIST OF EMPLOYEES EARNING A SALARY OVER $100K
- We did not have an employee with a salary exceeding $100,000 for 2016-2017.
EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION INFORMATION
- Because our staff is hired through a third-party vendor, the district does not have any employees. The district does employ a superintendent.
- 2017 Top Administrator Compensation Package
- Salary: 70,716.00
- Medical Insurance: 5656.56
- Dental Insurance: 1543.44
- Life Insurance and AD&D: 307.20
DISTRICT PAID ASSOCIATION FEES
- There were no district paid association dues for 2016-2017.
DISTRICT PAID LOBBYING COSTS
- There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2016-2017.
APPROVED DEFICIT ELIMINATION PLAN
- The district has not incurred a deficit.
DISTRICT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
DISTRICT PAID OUT-OF-STATE TRAVEL INFORMATION
- 2016-2017 Travel Information - No Out-of-State Travel
- 2015-2016 Travel Information
TEACHER EVALUATION SYSTEM